Department of Accounting
- Center for Corporate Governance
Caren Yinxia Nielsen is a Postdoc research fellow at the Center for Corporate Governance at the Department of Accounting at Copenhagen Business School. Her research is centered at the financial sector, especially the banking sector, with different projects on bank regulation, market discipline, government bailout, credit markets, and corporate governance. Her research also covers portfolio choices and asset pricing with respect to credit risk. Currently, her work is concentrated at several sub-projects of a grant project “Nordic Finance and the Good Society” initiated by the Center for Corporate Governance, and spans to multidisciplinary research collaboration with management and law experts.
- Corporate Governance
- Financial markets and institutions
- Banking and Bank Regulation
- Financial Risk Management
Caren Yinxia Nielsen; Lars Ohnemus / Etablering af mål for egenkapitalforrentning hos banker : Hvad kan aktionærerne forvente som afkast? Finans/Invest, No. 6, 12.2018, p. 21-26
Frederik Lundtofte; Caren Yinxia Nielsen / The Effect of Stricter Capital Regulation on Banks' Risk‐Taking : Theory and Evidence.
European Financial Management, Vol. 25, No. 5, 11.2019, p. 1229-1248
In: Selskabsledelse i foreningsejede finansielle selskaber. ed. /Steen Thomsen. Frederiksberg : Copenhagen Business School, CBS 2019, p. 78-103
In: European Financial Management, Vol. 25, No. 5, 11.2019, p. 1229-1248
In: Finans/Invest, No. 6, 12.2018, p. 21-26
: SSRN: Social Science Research Network 2018, 41 p.
Paper presented at Young Scholars Nordic Finance Workshops 2018, 2018
Lund : Lunds Universitet 2015, 24 p. (Working paper. Department of Economics, Lund University, No. 2011:38)
: SSRN: Social Science Research Network 2015
In: Berlingske, 14.11.2019, p. 28-29
Forskere til bankerne: Drop de høje afkastløfter
- Target ting return on equity: Banks’ controlling ownership and risk taking (with Lars Christian Ohnemus)
- TARP and market discipline: Evidence on the moral hazard effects of bank recapitalizations” (with Jens Forssbæck)
- Hidden in the factors? The effect of credit risk on the cross-section of equity returns?
- Regulatory arbitrage in banking” (with Wolf-Georg Ringe)
- Long-term ownership
Guest researcher affiliated with the Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies at Lund University in Sweden