New Masterclass: Business Innovation in Life Science
This new masterclass, is created in a collaboration between Center for Corporate Governance and Atrium Copenhagen. The class is for life science leaders and professionals who want to improve competencies in engaging and leading innovation processes.
You will meet expert lecturers from both business innovation and life science, among others:
- Tom Kirchmaier from the Department of Accounting, CBS and Professor Fellow at The London School of Economics.
- Caspar Rose, Assistant Professor, Ph.D., Department of Accounting, CBS.
- Christina Kjær, PhD Fellow, Department of Accounting, CBS.
- Thomas Senderovitz, Senior Vice President, Data Science – Development, Novo Nordisk A/S.
- Ulrich Irgens General Manager, One Health, Novozymes A/S.
- Diana Arsovic Nielsen, CEO, Danish Life Science Cluster.
Join us and learn the prerequisites for business innovation in life science: 22-23 March and 21-22 April.