Jobs and internships
FIND YOUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Companies can get in contact with students and recent graduates through CBS CareerGate. You can target your vacancies at specific segments and thereby obtain a more effective recruitment process and improve your employer branding.
INTERNSHIPS AT CBS
Many CBS students get the opportunity to take internships during their bachelor and graduate studies.
Many companies take the opportunity to employ a student assistant for approximately 10-15 hours a week as a help to the daily work. By appointing a student from CBS, you get:
- A qualified and motivated employee
- The opportunity to test the qualifications of students from specific study programmes
- New and fresh viewpoints on familiar problems
- Pre-recruitment opportunities among Denmark’s best educated graduates
- Access to the most recent knowledge from the university sector
- Access to internal recruitment after graduation