Udvidelse af Library2Go
Updated 23 June 2020
CBS Library reopens 26 June 2020. Read more here.
The phase 2 reopening does not include university libraries. We will continue processing requests by e-mail for pick-up through the 24/7 night entrance. However, we expand the services to include returning of loans and the option to order items from other libraries.
- Return items Monday-Friday between 9:00-15:00 (at the night entrance)
Outside opening hours you can return items in the postbox by the B-wing.
- Pick-up orders Monday-Friday between 9:00-15:00 (at the night entrance)
- Order articles or book chapters (scanned copy) via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order items from other libraries (only items that CBS Library does not have in the collection. Danish libraries through bibliotek.dk, articles through article databases)
- Order directly in Libsearch (sometimes Libsearch declines orders, if so, please order via email: email@example.com)
- Online guidance via e-mail and chat Monday-Friday between 9:00-15:00
Not possible yet:
- Visit the library to find books on the shelves
- Reserve and order available items through Libsearch (this has to be done via e-mail)
- No delivery to departments by internal mail at CBS
- Use study seats or group study rooms
- Personal guidance in the library
- Order extra books when you pick-up orders