Open with restrictions
You can pick up ordered materials and return loans to the staff at the night entrance. To pick up or return items a negative covid test is not necessary as you cannot access the library yourself. The night entrance is staffed Monday-Friday 8:45-16:30. Find the Night entrance on a map.
Due dates are not extended automatically as it is possible to return loans by the Night entrance. Check your loans in Libsearch.
- Enter the library
- Order extra books at pick-up
- Get help and guidance in the physical library
- Employees cannot order materials by internal mail
- Book study seats and group study rooms (1 person pr room) (valid booking and a negative covid test is required to enter - read more at my.cbs.dk)
- Use CBS Library Data Lab if you have a valid booking (valid booking and a negative covid test is required to enter - read more at my.cbs.dk)
Pick up reserved items - bring the e-mail notification for pick-up. The item is ready for pick-up when you receive an e-mail from us. You can also check your patron status. If the item is on "hold shelf" it means that it is ready for pick-up.
Return materials at the night entrance. Outside opening hours you can return items in the post-box by the B-wing at Solbjerg Plads (see map)
Order books etc. in Libsearch for pick-up
Order materials via bibliotek.dk if CBS Library does not have it