If you are interested in investment and finance, there are hours of exciting content in the library's new database.
The journals in Portfolio Management Research cover different topics, but you can search across the contents and easily find articles on your subject.
You can choose to search in a specific journal. The platform also offers 60 thematic entries to the content, such as wealth management, risk management or security analysis and valuation.
In addition to articles, you can watch videos on various topics. Some are conversations, while others are interviews with people in the industry.
The 14 journals are
- The Journal of Alternative
- The Journal of Financial Data Science
- The Journal of Derivatives
- The Journal of Fixed
- The Journal of Impact & ESG Investing
- The Journal of Index Investing
- The Journal of Investing
- The Journal of Portfolio Management
- The Journal of Private Equity
- The Journal of Retirement
- The Journal of Structured Finance
- The Journal of Trading
- The Journal of Wealth Management
- Practical Applications
In Portfolio Management Research, you can send references directly to a reference system such as Mendeley. You use Mendeley to keep track of the sources you want to use in your assignments.
There is access to Portfolio Management Research on and off campus for CBS students and staff. Find it on the library's database overview.