Westlaw International contents
Extensive collection of legal information covering US, UK, EU, Australia, Hong Kong, and Canada legislation and case law as well as international law.
The database contains fulltext versions of legal codes, treaties, decisions, rulings, and cases with comments as well as hundreds of English-language legal journals.
LAW section includes:
- US Materials: U.S. law cases, U.S, statutes & regulations, U.S. administrative opinions
- EU: European Union cases and European Union statutes
- Other jurisdiction: United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, South Corea and more
- Law reviews & journals: US (classified by state and topic), international journals
- Legal dictionaries & encyclopedias
- Global Competition and Antitrust Scope Information: Combined global competition and antitrust materials found on Westlaw including cases, legislation, treaties, journals and law reviews from countries around the world.
- International Arbitration Materials: search into all the arbitration materials in Westlaw
- NEWS: contains newspapers, magazines, journals, newsletters, television and radio transcripts, plus newswires. Coverage varies by source. Especially a good source to US news on regional and local level.
- BUSINESS LAW CENTER: contains SEC fillings, M&A transactions, Private Equity reports, Annual Reports, and more
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: patents, trademarks, litigation
You need to accept the Westlaw "Academic User Agreement" before gaining access to the database contents. Click "Continue".
Click the arrow to the right of the print symbol located on the tool bar at the right corner, Here you can choose among the following three delivery methods
- E-mail. Notice there are two tabs within the e-mail function: Recipients and Layout & Limits. You may set each tab or set only the recipient tab.
- Download. A window pops-up to direct you in downloading
Westlaw International Facts
|Geography||Australia, Canada, EU, Hong Kong, UK, US etc.|
|Provider||Thomson Legal and Regulatory|