Statistics Denmark - statbank contents
The statbank is a free online tool. Sign up for an account to save data extractions and files in your personal folder.
Statistics Denmark is the official Danish statistical agency.
Data is divided into the following subjects:
- Population and elections
- Labour, income and wealth
- Prices and consumption
- Living conditions
- National accounts and government finances
- Education and knowledge
- Business sectors
- Business sectors in general
- Money and credit market
- External economy
- Culture and National Church
- Geography, environment and energy
Each category is divided into sub-sections. For instance, sales of real property resides under Prices and consumption.
Hints from the librarian
Don't forget to credit Statistics Denmark statbank whenever you use their statistical data.
Formats and downloads
The database allows for exports into 7 formats.
The most widely used formats are:
- Excel format: XLS files: file name ex.: fil1.htm
- PC-AXIS format: PX files: file name ex.: fil1.px
- PX-AXIS is the preferred format if you want to save a table as it allows for further data processing and export to Excel.
Nomenclatures and industry codes
Visit our guide for more details on Statistical nomenclatures (industry codes etc.)
Statistics Denmark - statbank facts
|Period||Depends on data set|
The page was last edited by: CBS Library // 03/02/2023