Portfolio Management Research
Portfolio Management Research Contents
Portfolio Management Research, formerly II Journals (Institutional Investor Journals), is a provider of independent financial research within the investment sector. It was established in 1974 with the first issue of The Journal of Portfolio Management.
The articles published display some of the most prominent thought-leadership in the sector, including those that have immeasurably changed the shape of the industry, such as the Sharpe Ratio and Black-Scholes Model.
The Portfolio Management Research platform provides you with access to the full research portfolio, consisting of 13 portfolio management titles.
- The Journal of Alternative Investments (available from vol. 1, 1998; 4 issues per year): offers detailed analysis and expert insight on the evolving field of alternative investments
- The Journal of Financial Data Science (available from vol. 1, 2018; 4 issues per year) covers research activity in the areas of data science - big data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and cognate areas, as they are applied in asset management.
- The Journal of Derivatives (available from vol. 1, 1993; 4 issues per year): is the an analytical journal on derivatives, providing detailed analyses of theoretical models and how they are used in practice
- The Journal of Fixed Income (available from vol. 1, 1992; 4 issues per year): provides sophisticated analytical research and case studies on bond instruments of all types – investment grade, high-yield, municipals, ABS and MBS, and structured products such as CDOs and credit derivatives
- The Journal of Impact & ESG Investing (available from vol. 1, 2020; 4 issues per year): offers thought leadership, practical analysis, and data-driven insights on all areas of ESG and impact investing.
- The Journal of Investing (available from vol. 1, 1992; 4 issues per year): offers practical analysis and leading-edge investment strategies used in the investment profession today. Articles lay out implementable models and critical insights on a range of current investment topics
- The Journal of Portfolio Management (available from vol. 1, 1974, 6 issues per year): the topics to be included, but are not limited to, asset allocation, portfolio construction, security selection, risk management, performance measurement, controlling transaction costs, portfolio optimization, quantitative asset techniques, factor-based investing, and back testing methodologies
- The Journal of Private Equity (available from vol. 1, 1997; 4 issues per year): provides research and analysis on investment in venture capital and private equity, including secondary market sales, taxation, and policy issues
- The Journal of Retirement (available from vol. 1, 2013; 4 issues per year): explores a diverse range of subjects, including retirement preparedness, pension plan design, behavioral finance, risk management strategies, demographics, longevity, social security, regulatory policy, and financial literacy and education.
- The Journal of Structured Finance (available from vol. 1, 1995; 4 issues per year): articles on all aspects of structured finance and project finance, including ABS, MBS, and CDOs.
- The Journal of Trading (available from vol. 1, 2006; 4 issues per year): provides critical intelligence on algorithmic trading, pre- and post-trade analysis, liquidity issues, trading platforms, best execution, research strategies, and analytical models
- The Journal of Wealth Management (available from vol. 1, 1998; 4 issues per year): is the only peer-reviewed journal devoted exclusively to original research and practical guidance for high-net-worth investors and family offices.
- Practical Applications. Portfolio Management Research (available from vol. 1, 2013; 4 issues per year): It is published online on a weekly basis and is bundled in print form quarterly with the JPM. It describes and discusses original articles from the journals, with a goal of highlighting actionable items that might not be easily extracted from the more technical articles.
To all the journals, you can also find videos available. The videos include one-on-one interviews, webcasts and panel led discussions.
On the Portfolio Management Research portal, you can search across the journals.
It is also possible to search into the content specific to only one journal.
Filter the results by keyword, author, or journal, within any given timeframe.
You can download the articles in PDF-format.
Portfolio Management Research Facts
|Provider||Portfolio Management Research|