Passport- earlier name Global Market Information Database
The Passport database – a resource from Euromonitor - provides access to market research for consumer industries, country profiles for over eighty countries and economic, demographic and marketing statistics from around the world.
Main elements in the content are:
- Industry data: Multi-country relational database of market and category sizes, market shares, distribution patterns, sales forecasts and other measurements relevant to each sector.
Main focus is fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) and services as consumer finance, consumer foodservice, retailing and travel. Besides that you can find information on packaging
- Economies (Country information): Access to global economic, demographic and marketing statistics. Also access to in-depth analysis reports on both developed and emerging national markets. Design your information on country, regional or global level.
- Consumers: Consumer trends, demographics and preferences. Access to categories like digital consumer, households, income and expenditure, lifestyles, and population
- Company profiles: Analytical profiles of the top international players in the industry, compiled in a standardized format for cross analysis.
When you login to Passport you have to accept “terms and conditions”.
You can register to make your own profile. Here you can save content, searches and access recent downloads.
You can choose among more ways to search in the database:
- Search all passport content: build a search based on industry categories, companies or brand names
- Browse Tree function: browse by categories, economies or consumers
- See data now: go directly to the statistics
- Search by separate categories: Industries, Economies (Countries), Consumers, and Companies
- Dashboard: allows you to visually explore the data. Before you can access Dashboard you have to select a group or/and an industry.