European Sources Online contents
Qualified information on European Union legislation, institutions, and political activity as well as on European countries, regions, and international organisations.
EU and European development news and presentations of selected European topics, including access to official documents and analyses.
Also access to Information Guides on:
- EU institutions (13 Institutions and Agencies)
- Political areas (26 Topic Guides)
- Countries (50 Country Guides)
- Information retrieval (10 Guides to European Information Sources)
- Financial Times articles and other authoritative news sources
European Sources Online facts
|Provider||European Documentation Centre / Cardiff University|
The page was last edited by: CBS Library // 07/25/2018
WHERE TO ACCESS THE DATABASE
The database is available on CBS campus and through remote access.
Only CBS students and staff have access through remote access.