EIU Viewpoint (prev.: country reports/profiles)
EIU Viewpoint provides analysis of major issues at a global and regional level while offering insight on the political, economic and policy landscape of more than 200 geographies around the world
The content is divided into the following menu items:
- Home: updated analyses on the global, regional and national development. The reports are supported with graphs and charts showcasing key data trends and forecasts.
- The Insights section: in-depth analyses on politics, economy, and the business environment
- Geography: easy access to reports on a global, regional and country level. The reports correspond to the EIU Country reports.
- Industries: analyses and reports on the following industries: Automotive, Consumer goods, Energy, Financial services, Healthcare, and Telecommunications. Data and reports are available on a global and national level.
- Topics: this menu is subdivided into the following sections: Politics, Economy, Policy, Business environment, and Commodities. The content of the first four sections is at country level. The content of the Commodities section is at commodity level
- Current Themes: this section brings together updated analysis on current topics such as Environment and sustainability, Global goods and services trade, US-China competition, Coronavirus, and Brexit
- Reports: access to readymade reports on global, regional, and country level. You can find reports on a Five-Year Forecast, the Business Environment, the Regulatory Environment and Industry Forecast
- Data: access to time series on EIU Ratings, economic indicators, demographics, income and spending, investment and saving, consumer goods, commodity prices, and more. Data are available on country level from 1990 and forwards, and you can view the data as chart or as table and export the data to e.g. Excel.
To find data and reports you can browse the content through the menu tabs or use the search box, where you can filter your search by geography, topics, industries, and more.
When accessing the database you can find more information in the FAQ section, and in the Methodologies section, you find a detailed description on the methodology behind the data collection.
|Provider||Economist Intelligence Unit|