Datastream (access through Eikon)
Current and historical financial and economic information, including data on stocks, bonds, derivatives, currencies, trusts, macroeconomic issues etc.
Contents are sorted into so-called Data Categories:
- Equities (prices, key financials (P/E, EPS etc.)
- Equity indices (trade value, prices. turnover etc.)
- Unit trusts
- Investment trusts
- Bonds & Convertibles
- Bonds Indices & CDS
- Economics (Macroeconomic time series from IMF, OECD, ECB, Eurostat, EIU, national statistical agencies etc.)
- Exchange rates
- Interest rates (Treasury Bonds, state bonds, etc.)
- Derivatives (Warrants, Futures, Options)
Data extraction from Datastream Advance requires the selection of a relevant Data Category.
Access for CBS students in LRC in the CBS Library at Solbjerg Plads.
The login procedure for Datastream is quite simple – but may require some patience.
If you click on the Thomson Reuters icon on the screen, a new screen will open – now with two Thomson Reuters Eikon icons.
One of them – Thomson Reuters Eikon Microsoft Excel – opens Excel, where you can access a Thomson Reuters Eikon add-in and a Thomson Datastream add-in.
To open the Datastream add-in, first you must Sign In in the Thomson Eikon add-in.
For more details visit: LibGuide on How to use Datastream
|Period||Depends on type of data|
|Provider||Refinitiv (pas name Thomson Reuters)|