AllThatStats (prev. Campus Solution)
The database contains financial, economic, national accounts, industry, country, labour market, and more statistics. It provides online access to more than one billion data time series and tables from approx. 65,000 databases – merged into one common data warehouse.
The databases are published by the following organizations and institutions:
- World Bank: Africa and World Development Indicators, Commodity Prices, Education Statistics, Gender Statistics, Global Economic Monitor, International Debt Statistics (formerly: Global Development Finance), Joined External Debt Statistics.
- John Hopkins CSSE: Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
- WTO (World Trade Organization) External Trade Statistics: Trade in Value Added
- IMF (International Monetary Fund) Statistics: International Financial Statistics (present and historical ed.), World Economic Outlook.
- UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization) Industrial Statistics: Industry Statistics (2-,3- and 4-digit level of ISIC), Industry Balance Statistics (4-digit level of ISIC), Country Overviews
- UNECE (The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe): demography, forestry, gender indicators, national accounts, transport, consumer prices, external economic relations
- DSI – Data Service & Information: Global Economic Statistics, Global Environmental Statistics, Intra- Extra – EU Trade Carbon Footprint
- OECD: Economic Outlook and Projections, Main Economic Indicators, National Accounts of OECD Countries, Employment and Labour Market Statistics, OECD Health Data, Tax Statistics, International Trade by Commodity Statistics (HS88, HS96, SITC Rev.2) and more
- EUROSTAT– European Union Statistics: Tables and databases by themes, Regions Statistics, Production statistics (EUROPROMS), Intra-Extra-EU Trade Statistics (Comext), Annual Macroeconomic Database (AMECO) and more
- ECB – European Central Bank: bank statistics and more
- U.S. Statistics: Macroeconomic Statistics from various sources
- German Central Bank: bank statistics, macroeconomic statistics, and more
- German Statistical Office: statistics on Germany
You can find more information about the databases
You can export data by using following formats: Excel (XLSX), CSV (Comma-separated values) and LaTeX Data.
At the top of each page you define a query, so you start a simultaneous search through all sources.
By following the search tree you can get direct access to all sources by hierarchical breakdown.
|Provider||DSI Data Service|
|Content||Millions of data time series and tables|