Networks and projects
The Platform is:
- Developing an Inequality-agenda at CBS in research, education and dissemination.
- Initializing and building up a cross-disciplinary Inequality research environment at CBS plus academic affiliates and external stakeholders.
- Founding a strong international academic network developed through academic co-production e.g. at institutions like London School of Economics (LSE), a series of visiting fellows to CBS, including stellar researchers like Richard Blundell.
- Disseminating in media and public e.g. with a launch event featuring Nobel-level economist Richard Blundell and artist Charlotte Haslund, Forskningens Døgn with inequality fellow Mark Stabile, EU Parliament Election Debate in co-operation with CBS Students, Folkemøde-co-operation on inequality in populism with DIPD and in health with Kraks Fond, as a regular contributor to the OECD Forum and its blog, co-operation on workshops on e.g. inequality in urban planning and climate changes. Features in Danish newspapers and regular media performance.
- Co-operating with DIPD, Oxfam, Danish Industry and Globalt Fokus, Kraks Fond and OECD.
- Advised by external steering committee members from DI and DJØF.
The page was last edited by: Business in Society platforms // 11/07/2019