Networks and projects
The Platform is:
- Initializing and building up a cross-disciplinary Digital Transformations research environment at CBS with 40 platform members and academic affiliates and external stakeholders.
- Founding a strong international academic network developed through e.g. a visiting fellowship programme and platform visits to institutions like Royal Holloway and leading American universities. The platform has attracted stellar researches like Shoshana Zuboff (Harvard), Paul Leonardi (University of California) and Jeanne Ross (MIT) to CBS.
- Actively contributing to key research conferences like AOM, EGOS (the latter with board representation, standing working group and CBS-reception). The platform will be hosting the Global Transparency Conference in 2021.
- Disseminating via news and events: a shared launch-event at CBS with Margrethe Vestager as keynote and featuring new media art, feature articles and columns in national newspapers, at the national campaign Forskningens Døgn, at Folkemødet, here at the international scene with the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (UM) and winning the Science Slam. Through a strong presence in media and social media. Mikkel Flyverbom’s book: The Digital Prism was launched with a public debate.
- Represented in policy and governmental bodies like Data Ethics Council/Dataetisk Råd and DJØF’s TechDK-commission.
- Collaborating with external institutions including The Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs (UM) and the Tech-Ambassador, and the Danish Institute for Human Rights and Mandag Morgen.
- advised by external steering committee member Lisbeth Knudsen from Mandag Morgen.
The page was last edited by: Business in Society platforms // 11/07/2019