As a government-funded university, CBS has limited possibilities to assist students with loans and scholarships.

CBS master's degree applicants
If you're an international
 non-EU/EEA master's degree applicant to CBS, you can apply for a scholarship. CBS' Graduate Admissions Office can inform you about the possibility when you apply.


CBS degree students
If you're a degree student at CBS 
going abroad for a short period (exchange, internships, etc.), you can apply for private scholarships. Read more about private scholarships on


Exchange students
f you're an exchange student or freemover coming to CBS, study abroad loans and/or grants have to be obtained in your home country.

The page was last edited by: The International Office // 08/16/2022