International Applicant Days
Last year’s International Applicant Day made it possible to talk to potential future fellow students and learn a lot more about CBS (Photo: Bjarke MacCarthy)
In connection with Open Days, CBS offers an all-day event for international students applying for a full time bachelor or graduate programme at CBS.
The International Applicant Days are tailor-made for you as a prospective international student at CBS. Among other things, you can expect to get:
- a deeper insight to admission and application at CBS as an international applicant
- an idea of the student life at CBS
- in contact with current international students at CBS
- tips and tricks on how to find housing in Copenhagen
- an introduction to Denmark and the Danes
- a chance to network with other prospective international students at CBS
Download the programmes for the International Applicant Days:
The full programme for International Applicant Day 2019 - Graduate
The full programme for International Applicant Day 2019 - Bachelor
To get the full experience of the study programmes and life as a CBS student, we strongly recommend you to participate in both the Open Day and International Applicant Day. Below you can find the links for the official Facebook events:
- Friday 8 February 2019
- Friday 22 February 2019
Copenhagen Business School
Solbjerg Plads 3
The registration for the International Applicant Days are now open. Please sign up for the events using the links below:
- Sign-up for International Applicant Day 2019 - Graduate
- Sign-up for International Applicant Day 2019 - Bachelor
Should it be needed, CBS will provide a letter of attendance for everyone participating in Open Days and International Applicant Days.
Can’t make it to International Applicant Days?
You are always welcome to visit CBS and experience our campus. In the two campus buildings, Solbjerg Plads and Dalgas Have, you will find the Student Hubs where you can get information and study guidance on CBS and the study programmes.
For more information - please see: