International Applicant Days
Last year’s International Applicant Day made it possible to talk to potential future fellow students and learn a lot more about CBS (Photo: Bjarke MacCarthy)
In connection with Open Days, CBS offers an all-day event for international students applying for a full time bachelor or graduate programme at CBS.
The International Applicant Days are tailor-made for you as a prospective international student at CBS. Among other things, you can expect to get:
- a deeper insight to admission and application at CBS as an international applicant
- an idea of the student life at CBS
- in contact with current international students at CBS
- tips and tricks on how to find housing in Copenhagen
- an introduction to Denmark and the Danes
- a chance to network with other prospective international students at CBS
To get a better idea of what the International Applicant Days are about check out the programmes:
The full programme for International Applicant Day 2020 - Graduate
The full programme for International Applicant Day 2020 - Bachelor
International Applicant Day - Graduate: 7 February 2020
International Applicant Day - Bachelor: 21 February 2020
To get the full experience of the study programmes and life as a CBS student, we strongly recommend you to participate in both the Open Day and International Applicant Day.
Copenhagen Business School
Solbjerg Plads 3
The registration for the International Applicant Days will open later this year. Please sign up for the events using the links below:
- Sign-up for International Applicant Day - Graduate 2020
- Sign-up for International Applicant Day - Bachelor 2020
Should it be needed, CBS will provide a letter of attendance for everyone participating in Open Days and International Applicant Days.
Can’t make it to International Applicant Days?
You are always welcome to visit CBS and experience our campus. In the two campus buildings, Solbjerg Plads and Dalgas Have, you will find the Student Hubs where you can get information and study guidance on CBS and the study programmes.
For more information - please see: