Guidelines for interactions on Copenhagen Business School’s social media channels
CBS follows the debates on our social media channels. Debates must adhere to good form and comments should neither be discriminating, defamatory nor offensive. CBS maintains the right to remove user-generated content without explanation or responsibility, just as CBS maintains the right to block followers/users from our media channels if they repeatedly violate CBS’ guidelines for interactions on social media.
Comments with the following content will be deleted:
- Comments containing racist, defamatory or otherwise illegal content.
- Comments that are considered offensive.
- Comments that are threatening or could be characterised as harassment or a personal attack on, for example, other users, staff and students or CBS, the organisation.
- Comments containing strictly personal data.
- Comments containing spam, including repetitions of points already made, and elements that could be considered as advertising.
- Comments that do not adhere to the Copyright Act.
CBS maintains the right to move comments related to, for example, educational programmes to a direct dialogue per email or other message systems. If you have any question about the above, please contact the administrator of the media channel in question.