The Copenhagen Full-time MBA
Do I Qualify?
Make your application here
If you believe that you meet our admission requirements (see below) and are keen to become a part of the CBS community, you can click here to access our online application form. Applications can be saved and returned to at any time once started. Please note that we do not charge an application fee.
Would you like to learn more? Attend our MBA info evening on 2 November 2017 to experience life on campus, meet admissions, students and alumni.
Encouraging diversity, fostering ambition
There is no specific candidate profile we look for and each year we look to build a class with diverse backgrounds: educational, professional, cultural, national, religious and socioeconomic. We also look to create a balanced class of men and women.
Equally important are a candidate's motivation and values, and his or her desire to be an active participant in a collaborative learning environment. Finally, we want to know the real person behind the achievements on the CV and transcripts, so please let us know what interests, passions and goals you have in life.
We have two application deadlines throughout the year (in January and May), but strive to provide feedback and assessment on applications on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor degree or an equivalent professional qualification*
- Academic transcript
- At least three years of full-time post-bachelor degree work experience**
- A good GMAT score (the class average is 645) or a combined GRE score of 320
- Two references, to be provided within the application software
- One essay of 500 words, one essay of 200 words and a video essay
- A completed online application form
- Good command of English (applicants who have completed their higher education in English or work in English are exempted from taking an English Language test. A TOEFL score of 6.5 or IELTS score of 7 are recommended)
- Interview (for those who are invited; see below under 'Interview Selection Procedures' for more information)
* HD/Graduate Diploma in Business Administration accepted
** In certain cases internships and pre-Bachelor work experience will qualify towards this work experience. Please contact us to discuss your specific case for clarification on your eligibility.
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) can be taken throughout the world, and tests verbal, quantitative, academic writing and integrated reasoning. For more information about the GMAT or to find a test centre near you, please visit www.mba.com
Programme code for GMAT scores to be sent to us: JCZ-FT-20
Local candidates may also take the CBS MBA Admissions Test, which is similar to the GMAT in that it tests verbal and numerical skills. It can be taken on campus.
The GRE revised General Test is available at about 700 test centers in more than 160 countries. It is offered as a computer-based test year round at most locations around the world and as a paper-based test up to three times a year in areas where computer-based testing is not available. The GRE tests verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical thinking and analytical writing. For more information, please visit www.ets.org/gre/.
Programme code for GRE scores to be sent to us: 0126
Interview Selection Procedures
Candidates who possess the necessary qualifications assessed through a combination of work experience, academics, motivation, recommendations and other factors will be invited for an interview. A member of our Admissions Committee conducts the interview via telephone or in-person, although we strongly encourage international candidates to come to Copenhagen for an interview day.
Applicants will be notified via email with their invitation to an interview.