HD2 Management Accounting and Performance Management
The Graduate Diploma in Management Accounting and Performance Management (HD2) has chosen the academic areas management accounting, organisation and performance management in relation to business models and business processes as cross-disciplinary themes. Moreover, it is possible to concentrate on areas as change management, project management and management psychology.
As a diploma graduate from CBS, you have the opportunity to take further education, both an MSc in Economics and Business Administration and an MSc in Business Economics and Auditing or an MBA and MPA in addition to other relevant executive master programmes.
HD2 in Managerial Accounting and Performance Management is offered in Danish. For more information please see the Danish webpage.
The programme will enable you to
- Take on managerial, innovative and communicative functions within administration, management accounting and management in private and public companies.
- Analyse different accounting and management systems and tools to support the task you have to do.
- Analyse the need for integration and coordination of supportive business processes and systems based on high professional standards.
- Manage the change and implementation needed to determine business-related objectives and/or more overall strategic goals.
How does the programme benefit your company?
- Your company does not only experience the value of your newly acquired knowledge after completing the programme but also during your studies.
- The programme is based on practice, and you can apply your own company as a case during teaching activities. The programme is thereby relevant for exactly your company all the time.
- You have time to concentrate on problems otherwise neglected at your work place due to lack of time.
- Your company can continuously give you more responsibility as you acquire new competences.
With a Graduate Diploma in Management Accounting and Performance Management, you are qualified for a wide range of job positions. You get career opportunities in private as well as public companies. The programme gives you the opportunity to do career in for example a finance or planning function and in a more multi-disciplinary position.
Generally, recent graduates rarely have problems with getting a job and are employed in a range of different positions.
SINGLE COURSES IN THE GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (HD2)
Offered in autumn 2021
Organization and Management
Accounting for Lean
Changes - Management and Learning Processes
Project Management and Project Organisation
Offered in spring 2021
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Open Day are held in April/May with the purpose of giving you all the information you need to make decisions on further education. Keep updated on these events on the Open Days page here.