HD1 is a flexible programme in business administration, which has a prescribed study period of two years on part-time if taken as a complete course package.
You can tailor HD1 to your needs and job because as it is offerde in the following ways:
Complete course package - attendance-based
Single courses - attendance-based
Online studies - complete course package or single courses
The programme gives you a greater understanding of problems in business administration directly related to your workplace. You will obtain knowledge of macro economics, the legal frameworks in your company, insights into data analysis and methodology to develop professional solutions to current problems in your company.
The programme will enable you to:
- Identify the company’s behaviour, strategy and competitive conditions on different markets.
- Work with consumer theories and models of micro and macroeconomics.
- Perform probability calculations and analyse statistical market conditions.
- Explain companies and persons’ legal status and identify problems of business law.
- Evaluate profitability and investment risks.
How does the programme benefit your company?
- Your company does not only experience the value of your newly acquired knowledge after completing the programme but also during your studies.
- The programme is based on practice, and you can apply your own company as a case during teaching activities. The programme is thereby relevant for exactly your company all the time.
- You have time to concentrate on problems otherwise neglected at your work place due to lack of time.
- Your company can continuously give you more responsibility as you acquire new competences.
Continue your studies in the HD2
HD1 provides the business administration foundation, which qualifies you to continue your studies in one of the nine HD2 programmes where you can specialise within your area of interest. In combination, HD1 and HD2 correspond to a bachelor degree and qualify you to continue your studies in a master programme e.g. an executive master or master programme.