Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
A contemporary marketing concept incorporates a range of central areas including marketing management & strategy, innovation, sales, marketing, applied consumer behaviour, online promotion strategy & social media, market communication, strategic brand management, etc.
The programme aims at developing your knowledge, skills and competences within strategic and tactical marketing management - regardless of whether the company operates on an industrial market (B2B), consumer market (B2C) or a public market (B2G).
The programme also provides insights into how marketing can establish a holistic approach to value creation in which all company functions/professions are included.
- Manage the company’s sales and marketing activities across internal functions in relation to a company’s external business partners.
- Reflect on and communicate marketing problems and suggested solutions to other corporate functions from a management-related and international perspective on a tactical/strategic level.
- Perform financial impact calculations in connection with coordination and manage development projects across company functions and international markets.
- Your company does not only experience the value of your newly acquired knowledge after completing the programme but also during your studies.
- The programme is based on practice, and you can apply your own company as a case during teaching activities. The programme is thereby relevant for exactly your company all the time.
- You have time to concentrate on problems otherwise neglected at your work place due to lack of time.
- The teaching activities are offered in weekends and evenings during the week making it possible to coordinate the programme with a busy work life.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Open Days and information meetings are held twice a year with the purpose of giving you all the information you need to make decisions on further education. Keep updated on these events on the Open Days page here.
Do you have administrative/practical questions about the Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (HD2)?
Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have other academic and content-related questions specifically for the Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management?
Then send an e-mail directly to programme director Claus Varnes (email@example.com), who will contact you asap.