CNN Panel Debate
“Protecting Your Companies in the Big Bad World - Should Governments Intervene?”
How do Danish businesses continue to be competitive in the big, bad world? What are their strengths and what are their weaknesses? Join CNN Anchor Richard Quest in this panel debate about Danish businesses’ competitiveness in the constantly changing globalized world.
If you have an interest in news, you probably already know Richard Quest as the host of the CNN show “Quest Means Business”. As the anchor, Quest breaks down the myth that business is boring while bridging the gap between hard economics and entertaining television.
The panel debate is hosted by Richard Quest with the following participants:
- Jesper Friis, CEO of Danish Crown's Pork Division
- Peter Suppli Benson, News Editor at Berlingske Business
- Tine Thygesen, CEO of Everplaces and Tech Entrepreneur
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller, Professor in Trade Policy at Copenhagen Business School
- Morten Østergaard, Økonomi- og indenrigsminister
The event will end with a small reception at CBS’ foyer.
Follow the debate and send in your questions on Twitter at #cnndebate
More on Richard Quest: http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/quest.richard.html