TALENTIA Fellowship provides new scholarship opportunity
TALENTIA Fellowship provides new scholarship opportunity for applicants with connection to Andalusia
Copenhagen Business School's MBA is included on the Spanish Scholarship fund, TALENTIA Fellowship's, list of recommended programmes for study abroad. The Ministry of Economy, Innovation, Science and Employment in Andalusia launched the TALENTIA Fellowship Programme which will grant 60 fellowships for postgraduate studies at institutions of high prestige abroad, starting in 2014 and 2015. Fellowships are awarded to university graduates with outstanding intellectual and human excellence, an international profile and commitment to the development of Andalusia.
In order to be eligible applications must have:
- citizenship from one of the EU member states
- a connection with Andalusia by birth, residence, work, university or blood
- an EU undergraduate degree
- graduated within 10 years before the application
- receipt of proof of application/acceptance to a university of international prestige
The TALENTIA Fellowship is on average 45.000 EUR and will go towards tuition fee, one travel allowance, monthly allowance for living expenses, and a one-time payment to cover costs upon arrival. The call for applications is open until Wednesday, September 10, 2014. Find out more here (spanish).