Looking to pursue a PhD in Finance?
Are you interested in pursuing a PhD in Finance?
Then join us for an information meeting to find out what it is like to be a PhD student in Finance, in which areas we are recruiting and what you can do with your PhD degree afterwards.
Program PhD in Finance Information Meeting
Date: 25 April, 2016 from 16:00-17.15
We will serve coffee and cake at the meeting - registration is necessary.
1. Welcome and about being a PhD student at the Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC)
2. Writing a PhD in household finance and behavioral finance
3. Writing a PhD in empirical entrepreneurial finance
4. Being a PhD student in Finance
5. Career possibilities and the international job market
6. Q and A
See the full program here
If you wish to participate in the information meeting, please sign up for the event here (registration deadline is April 20, 2016).
About the call: PhD Scholarships in Finance Spring 2016
Several scholarships are available within the research areas of finance.
- One scholarship is available within any area of finance
- One scholarship is available within the field of financial frictions
- One scholarship is available within the areas of household finance and behavioral finance
- One scholarship is available within the area of empirical entrepreneurial finance
Deadline for PhD application is: May 24, 2016.