Match-making event within social responsibility and sustainability
Thursday, February 20, 2014 - 14:30 to 17:30
A thesis collaboration is a unique opportunity to:
- Reach beyond everyday operation - to explore, challenge and develop your business.
- Get specific challenges and opportunities analysed.
- Cooperate with dedicated students eager to put their newly found knowledge and skills to work.
- Get an insight in what CBS graduates have to offer both professionally as well as their personal qualities.
Potential topics could be:
- How do you ensure that your suppliers meet the ethical requirements of your customers?
- What significance does sustainability has for your brand?
- Partnerships between NGOs and businesses
- What does corporate social responsibility mean for the bottom line of SMEs?
The page was last edited by: PRME // 05/17/2022