Here's to the future: Five years of the Diversity & Difference platform at CBS
The 5-year life cycle for the current Business in Society Platforms at CBS is finishing at the end of the year, and we are starting the celebrations early, taking stock, and laying down future perspectives for the Diversity and Difference platform.
We invite you for an afternoon with research-insights, a panel debate, playing with our research-based tools for practice, and rounding it off with a reception including food, drinks, and fantastic music.
Grab a coffee on your way in – welcome :-)
Welcome, taking stock and looking to the future. Inger Askehave, Florence Villesèche & Sara Louise Muhr
New research and practical implications presented by CBS researchers affiliated to the platform.
Claudia Eger, Christoph Houman Ellersgaard, Aleksandra Gregoric, Bontu Lucie Guschke, Dario Pozzoli
Panel debate – the future of the academia-practice dialogue.
- Tanja Juul Christiansen, Partner, PA Consulting
- Steen Rode, Chief Executive Partner, Bech-Bruun
- Ingrid Uppelschoten Snelderwaard, Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion officer, A.P Møller Maersk
- Martyna Sliwa, Professor, Durham University, UK
- Mustafa Özbilgin, Professor, Brunel University, UK
- Moderator: Muneeza Rosendahl, Direktør, Lige Adgang
Time to be active! Discover some of the research-based tools for practice that our researchers have developed.
Facilitators: Jannick Friis Christensen, Claudia Eger, Sara Louise Muhr, Brittany Perry, Stina Teilmann-Lock, Florence Villesèche
Reception – good food, bubbles, and DJ Aviaja to conclude in a festive way.