Seminar: Finding the right startup – from the beginning
Photo: Bjarke MacCarthy
At this seminar, you will get the opportunity to become further acquanted with the entrepreneurial environment and gain overview of the different ways in which you can find the right startup as a mentor or investor. You will also meet start-ups and active investors and hear the story behind Niels Korsholm Ventures and the start-up companies Niels is working with. Furthermore, there will be plenty of time for networking.
- Arrival, refreshments and networking
- Welcome and introduction by CSE and CBS Alumni
- Niels Korsholm, Mentor and Business Angel, talks about his experience as a mentor and investor
- Lasse Sørensen, Startup Consultant at Væksthus Hovedstadsregionen, talks about Mega Trends and about investing in Startups You Love
- Startup company pitches
- Networking and light buffet
The seminar is the second seminar of the seminar series ”Get set to involve yourself in the next big startup”
The seminar is directed towards CBS alumni with work experience.
The seminar already took place.
In order to participate, you need to register with CBS Alumni. Register for free with CBS Alumni if you are not registered already.
CBS Alumni is a network for former students who have earned a degree from CBS (e.g. Bachelor, "HD Part II" etc.) as well as for exchange students who have completed at least one semester at CBS.
The seminar will take place on 10 March 2016 at 16:30 at Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship’s offices at CBS, Porcelænshaven 26, 2nd floor, 2000 Frederiksberg.
We encourage you to arrive early as parking in the area can be a challenge.
The seminar series, which comprises four seminars in total, is organized by Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship (CSE) and CBS Alumni.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get set to involve yourself in the next big startup
The seminar series ”Get set to involve yourself in the next big startup” consists of four seminars in total that aim to help CBS alumni thinking about getting involved in one of the hundreds of startups working away each year in Denmark’s largest incubator, Copenhagen School of Entrepreneurship.
The seminar series will offer CBS alumni an immersion into entrepreneurship helping them to familiarize themselves with investor and mentor experiences and best practices for investment and mentoring. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to participate in a pitch-event.
Advantages from participating in the seminar series:
- Introduction to the entrepreneurial environment and how to get involved in a startup as an investor or mentor
- Access to pre-selected startups with high growth potential and the opportunity to work up close with new, innovative talent
- The opportunity to share your expertise with startups while gaining new experiences
- The opportunity to exchange ideas, collaborate and possibly co-invest with other alumni who share an interest in entrepreneurship
- Ongoing learning and updating of skills personally and professionally relevant to the investment and mentor process