Interested in a sneak peek inside the A.P.Moller - Maersk Financial Engine room?
Meet some of the young finance people at Maersk who work with Group Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions, Funding, Accounting and Investor Relations and gain insight into their daily work.
- how A.P.Moller - Maersk finance professionals take part in driving and coordinating the strategy of a global conglomerate
- how and who executes M&A deals as defined by the overall strategy, such as disposals of Dansk Supermarket
- how they communicate their strategy and activities to investors
- how they go about securing funding in a tough financial environment for purchasing the largest vessels in the world
- how they ensure that while doing all of the above, they remain financially solid, coherent and compliant across the many different entities, industries and geographies?
The event will take place on 8 May 2014 from 15:30-18:30 at the A.P.Moller – Maersk head office at Esplanaden 50, 1098 Copenhagen K.
There will be light refreshments during the break.
The event is arranged for students and alumni by CBS Career Centre and A.P.Moller – Maersk.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Freja Raad Colliander at firstname.lastname@example.org.