Today CBS is regulated by the Danish Universities Act 2003 under the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Higher Education.
- CBS is one of the largest business schools in Europe with close to 20,000 students
- CBS offers world-class research-based degree programmes at undergraduate, graduate and PhD levels as well as executive and other post experience programmes
- CBS creates and provides original and relevant knowledge through publishing, participation in the public debate, consultancy and our expert database Experts@CBS
- CBS develops and shares knowledge in partnership with other universities, enterprises and organisations and contributes to the development of business and society.
- the Danish member of CEMS (the Global Alliance in Management Education)
- a member of PIM (Partnership in International Management)
- among the 8 danish and Swedish universities constituting the Øresund university network with more than 165,000 students and more than 10,000 researchers
- triple crown accredited
- EQUIS-accredited (European Quality Improvement System)
- accredited by AMBA (Association of MBAs)
- accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
Since 2000, CBS has been accredited by EQUIS, and since 2007 also by AMBA.
On 1 august 2011, CBS was accredited by AACSB (association to advance collegiate schools of Business) as the first school in Scandinavia. CBS has thus acquired ’the triple crown’, an acknowledgement only shared by 59 business schools worldwide.
CBS is primarily located in four modern buildings in Frederiksberg, close to the heart of Copenhagen.
Both the main complex at Solbjerg Plads, the architecturally acclaimed building by architect Henning Larsen at Dalgas Have and Kilen (the Wedge) reflect the characteristic Scandinavian style.
CBS has also rebuilt parts of the former Royal Copenhagen porcelain factory, and all parts of CBS Campus are within walking distance. CBS facilitates contact with different accommodation options for exchange students and visiting professors.
As of 1 September 2013, CBS expands the campus with three new auditoriums close to the Flintholm metro station. The auditoriums have 600 seats combined.
Total area in sqm: 118,550
600 pcs available for students, multimedia labs, interpretation labs and learning resource center
Student facilities include multimedia labs, interpretation labs, break-out rooms for group and project work, personal computers and Learning Resource Center. Computers are replaced with new models at least every third year. Plugs for portable laptops are readily available, and wireless connections are installed in the main buildings.