Council for Diversity and Inclusion
Council for Diversity and Inclusion (CDI) was established in2014. The Council is formed to ensure a better gender balance in both academic and administrative leadership, but also in a wider sense in ensuring equal opportunities for staff and students. The Council has a 4 years mandate.
Tasks of the CDI
The Council advises CBS management on initiatives to promote diversity and inclusion in relation to academic and administrative staff as well as CBS students. The Council contributes to dialogue and debate and illustrates the importance of diversity and inclusion among staff and students. The Council has a special obligation to look across the initiatives and policies that are already in place and make recommendations to CBS management.
The overall focus is: More women in top research and management, talent development and implementation of current strategies and policies in a gender perspective.
Members of the Council
- Per Holten-Andersen, President (chair)
- Alex Klinge, associate professor, Equal Opportunities Officer
- Ana Marìa Munar, associate Professor (appointed by Academic Council)
- Anders Lauesen, Director of HR
- Jan Damsgaard, department head, Professor
- Kai Hockerts, Academic Director PRME, Professor
- Kristian Mols, students, member of the CBS Board of Directors
- Sara Louise Muhr, associate Professor (appointed by HSU)
Secretary to CDI
Phone: 3815 2569