The office is organized in teams with the following tasks:
The team consists of fifteen people who support departments and other units in finance control and management.
- Budgeting and budget follow-up in cooperation with budget responsible
- Payment of invoices, bookkeeping and controlling of expenses
- Travel settlements and expense claims
- Account balancing and audits
- Activation and depreciation of assets, accruals
- Preparation of financial reports
Project Administration is comprised of an EU-team and a national team each consisting of five employees.
- Entry points for departments and researchers at the post-award stage
- Set-up, adjustments and closing of project accounts in CBS' administrative systems
- Bookkeeping and controlling of expenses related to external projects (financial management)
- Budget follow-ups and preparation of financial statements for external projects
- Signing and approval of financial statements for external projects
- Delivery of materials and information about the projects to CBS’ external auditor (continuing updates and annual audit)
- Coordinator in the post-award stage (in relation to CBS’ other administrative units)
In addition, a number of student assistants support the team.