CBS International Office
|CONTACT||ADDRESS||HEAD OF DEPARTMENT|
Director of International Programmes
CBS International Office is responsible for the coordination and implementation of all activities related to establishing and maintaining partner agreements with universities abroad. CBS International Office also takes care of all matters relating to the exchange of students to and from CBS. Every year, CBS receives approximately 1,700 exchange students from 300+ partner universities and sends out a similar number of CBS students on exchange. The responsibilities of CBS International Office include receiving many visitors from CBS's partners abroad and organizing information and educational programs and seminars for them.
The core activities of CBS International Office include:
- Semester Abroad: Processing of applications for OutBound CBS students
- Exchange: Processing of applications for international InBound students.
- Academic Advising: Academic advising of both InBound and OutBound students
- CEMS and Double Degrees: Coordination of CEMS and Double Degree activity at CBS
- ISUP: Organization of the International Summer University Program (ISUP)
- Accommodation: Assisting incoming exchange students with finding a place to stay in Copenhagen
- Intro/Buddy Programs: Coordination of CBS' Intro Week and Buddy Program
- Private Scholarships: Coordination of private scholarships (private legater) available to CBS students going abroad on an exchange semester
Please note: All students applying for a full degree at CBS or who have been accepted for a full degree at CBS must contact the relevant offices for help.