FRIC Seeks Student Assistants
- Motivation Letter (short)
- CV: please also include a description of the following competencies:
- Programming languages (C++, SAS etc.)
- Numerical methods
- Data bases (Compustat, Bankscope etc.)
- Other software (Access etc.)
- Exam record
Closing date: 28 May 2018.
With some 21.500 full and part-time students, 630 full-time faculty members, 200 PhD and 680 administrative staff CBS is a unique business-oriented university with a full portfolio of Bachelor, Masters, MBA/EMBA, PhD and Executive programmes delivered in English and Danish. Our academic staff includes internationally-recognised experts in classical business disciplines as well as in philosophy, history, psychology, sociology, law, political science, information systems, culture and languages.