The Copenhagen Full-time MBA
Recruiting MBA Candidates
Find the best MBA talent
Please contact CBS MBA Career Manager, Chillie Barnkob, on email@example.com or +45 3815 6024 to discuss specific recruitment needs.
On- /Off-campus recruitment
We offer numerous opportunities for you to get to know our students, and vice versa. Below, we've outlined some of the options.
- "Meet and Greet": MBAs meet employees or hiring managers at organised company events.
- Case Competition: MBAs work in groups to solve strategic challenges for companies, presenting ideas to a panel of corporate judges.
- Workshops or Round Table Discussions: These get-togethers will revolve around a business challenge or other topical business issues.
- CBS Recruitment Season: Constitutes a series of MBA talent recruitment events in May /June directed at recruiting companies.
Access to the MBA talent pool
- Find the right MBA talent for your open positions. For specific roles, companies are able to contact our MBA Career Manager directly to filter and source the relevant MBA talent from the current class as well as from the alumni pool.
- Advertise with us. We are able to advertise and circulate job ads within our CBS MBA networks - free of charge.
- Search our class profiles. Companies can access the Copenhagen Full-time MBA CV Book at any time to view the current class profiles. Download the current CV Book here.
- Let MBA students solve your strategic challenges in the Integrated Strategy Project. During the last four months of the MBA, students will work with a company to solve a strategic challenge. This presents an excellent opportunity for companies to work closely with a small group of talented MBA consultants and evaluate their specific skills.
Did you know?
The CBS MBA Career Manager will provide full assistance for companies wishing to interview or meet potential candidates on campus. None of the services listed on this page are subject to fees.
Below is a snapshot of companies that have recently recruited MBA students for jobs or strategy projects:
|Bayer Animal Health||Mondelez|