Executive MBA Options
Admission and Finance
Greater diversity means a richer learning experience. That’s why we seek a diverse class that draws from a range of educational and professional backgrounds.
Admission to the CBS Executive MBA programme is highly competitive and our selection process is rigorous to secure only the highest calibre of participants. We assess each candidate on his or her current and potential abilities, and our admissions committee looks for evidence of academic excellence as well as professional achievements.
Your current role and job responsibilities combined with your commitment to studying will be closely examined during the admissions process.
Do you have what we are looking for?
To join our leading Executive MBA programme, you will need the following:
- A university or business school degree* (An undergraduate degree or a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration – HD)
- A minimum of three years’ managerial experience**
- GMAT, GMAC Executive Assessment, GRE or strong performance in the CBS MBA Admissions Test***
- Support from your organisation
- A personal interview with the CBS Admissions Board
* Applicants who have not gained a business degree are expected to possess professional knowledge of business economics, macroeconomics, and statistics at a level equivalent to part 1 of the HD programme.
** Candidates in a senior role who have a clear path to accelerate their career, and the support of their employer achieving these aims.
** Candidates that are able to demonstrate experience in the management of projects, budgets, processes, or people over a continuous period.
*** The Admissions Test takes place at CBS in combination with the personal interview.
Ready to talk?
Learn more about fees and funding and find out how to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.