Executive MBA Options
Top marks for career progression
Financial Times has ranked the CBS Executive MBA among the top 50 programme worldwide. This ranking is calculated based on changes in our participants’ seniority of position and size of company before and after participating in our programme. In short: our alumni achieve their career goals thanks to our support and training. And by incorporating the real life challenges faced by your organisation into your studies, the CBS Executive MBA optimises your time away from work.
Projects designed to propel your organisation forwards
With a CBS EMBA you can open your company to the world and apply some of the consultancy reports within your organisation. For practically all the exams following each course, you are able to identify an issue within your organisation that needs attention, analyse it and create a strategic solution and implementation plan. This adds immediate value to your own organisation (Return On Investment). You will be able to optimise your learning and time away from the office as you are able to directly apply the learnings to your daily work. Your management and board gains an 'internal consultant' that will be working on an issue within the EMBA scope and analysing your organisation's performance by applying the latest tools and business insight. This can open up new opportunities and new ways of seeing the market and competitors, current as well as potential.
As a result, you could boost your organisation’s performance, thus ensuring that your EMBA brings immediate, tangible ROI.
The final Integrated Strategy Project (thesis) is designed so that you may make the most of the outcome and present it as an executive summary to your board.
Other benefits include:
- The CBS Executive MBA will teach you the latest management skills that can be immediately applied to your everyday work.
- The modules abroad are designed for you and your organisation to gain first-hand knowledge about businesses at international business hot spots.
- The broad range of professionals attending the CBS Executive MBA will enable you to increase your company's network and propel your organisation forward.
Optimise your career with individual coaching sessions
As a CBS EMBA participant, you will have access to our MBA career coaching services. Under the guidance of our experienced CBS MBA Career Manager, you will have the opportunity to explore your current situation and your future ambitions and goals. The sessions are conducted one-to-one and will be designed to meet your individual needs and aspirations. Areas covered in coaching sessions could include:
- Career planning, clarification and motivation
- Discussing how to leverage your MBA in your current organisation
- Exploring your development opportunities
- Identifying skills and competencies for goal setting
- Personal branding and networking