New staff members at the Department of Finance
The Department of Finance is happy to welcome new staff members: 5 new faculty members, 2 new PhD students, 1 full time research assistant and 6 new student assistants.
These new faculty members have joined the Department during the summer or early fall:
- Peter Feldhütter has joined the department from London Business School as professor in finance.
- Anders Rønn-Nielsen has joined the department as associate professor in statistics. Anders has previously been at the University of Copenhagen.
- Kathrin Schlafmann has joined the department as part-time assistant professor in finance. Kathrin is also at the Institute for International Economic Studies (IIES) in Stockholm.
- Daniel Streitz has joined the department as assistant professor. Daniel comes from a previous position at Bonn University and as economic consultant at E.CA Economics.
- Rasmus Tangsgaard Varneskov has joined the department as part-time associate professor in finance. Rasmus also works as senior quantitative analyst at Nordea Asset Management and comes from a position as postdoctoral researcher at Kellogg.
In addition, the FRIC Center at the Department of Finance has hired 2 new PhD students:
- Andreas Brøgger has joined the Department as a PhD student at the FRIC Center from September 2017
- Lars Christian Larsen has joined the Department as a PhD student at the FRIC Center from September 2017
The Department has also hired Alexander Kronies as a full-time research assistant from September 2017.
In the FRIC center, 4 new FRIC student assistant has been hired over the summer: Mads Gelting Bech, Theis Ingerslev Jensen, Stine Qvistgaard Ludwig and Christian Johan Olesen.
Julie Runge Jørgensen has been employed as a student assistant for Steffen Andersen from July 2017.
Cathrine Kaalstad has been employed as a student assistant for Henrik Ramlau-Hansen from August 2017.
Marie Hyldtoft has been employed as student assistant in the reception at the Department of Finance from September 2017.
A warm welcome to all!