Winners announced: AQR Top Finance Graduate Award 2017
For the fifth consecutive year, Copenhagen Business School will host the AQR Top Finance Graduate Award at CBS and the six winners have just been announced.
On May 29, 2017 you will have the unique opportunity to see the world’s most promising finance PhD graduates in 2017 present their research at CBS. These PhD graduates have been selected to win the AQR Top Finance Graduate Award and CBS has the honor of hosting a day of exciting research seminars.
The 2017 winners are:
- Simona Abis, PhD from INSEAD
- Jessica Jeffers, PhD from the University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- Moritz Lenel, PhD from Stanford University
- Pascal Noel, PhD from Harvard University
- Emily Williams, PhD from London Business School
- Alexander K. Zentefis, PhD from University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
The winners will present their job market papers and you can find the six exciting research topics in the AQR Top Finance Graduate Award program here.
You can still sign up (free of charge) at www.financegradaward.cbs.dk
Deadline for registration is May 17, 2017 at noon!
Award selection committee
- Nicholas Barberis, Yale University, School of Management
- Patrick Bolton, Columbia University, Graduate School of Business
- Darrell Duffie, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
- Ralph Koijen, NYU, Stern School of Business
- Toby Moskowitz, Yale University, School of Management
- Lasse H. Pedersen, (Chair), Copenhagen Business School
- Michael R. Roberts, University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- David S. Scharfstein, Harvard Business School
- Annette Vissing-Jørgensen, University of California, Berkeley