Excellent placements for FRIC PhD students 2018
Center for Financial Frictions and the Department of Finance are very proud to announce that five of our PhD students have received excellent placements from business schools and financial institutions in both Europe and the US.
- Stine Louise Daetz accepted an offer from Danmarks Nationalbank
- Niels Joachim Gormsen accepted an offer from University of Chicago (Booth)
- Christian Skov Jensen accepted an offer from Bocconi University Milan
- Pia Mølgaard accepted an offer from Danmarks Nationalbank
- Andreas Bang Nielsen accepted an offer from Cornerstone Research in the US
They will defend their dissertations and take up their new positions in the Summer/Fall of 2018.
You can find more information about the Department of Finance’s PhD placements here.