6 winners announced for the AQR Top Finance Graduate Award 2019
It is the seventh time that Copenhagen Business School hosts the AQR Top Finance Graduate Award, and six winners have just been announced for this year’s event.
On June 17, 2019 you will have the unique opportunity to see the world’s most promising finance PhD graduates in 2019 as they present their research in Copenhagen. These six PhD graduates have been selected to win the AQR Top Finance Graduate Award 2019 and Copenhagen Business School has the honor of hosting a day of exciting research seminars.
This year's event will take place at the historic conference venue in The Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters (Videnskabernes Selskab) and we only have a limited number of places available.
Gregory Buchak, University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
Claudia Robles Garcia, London School of Economics
Lorena Keller, Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management
Olivier Wang, MIT Economics
Chenzi Xu, Harvard University
Anthony Lee Zhang, Stanford Graduate School of Business
The six winners will present their research in Copenhagen and you can find their exciting research topics here: www.financegradaward.cbs.dk.
To attend the event, we invite you to sign up (free of charge) here.
Deadline for registration is June 6, 2019 at noon!
Award selection committee
- Nicholas Barberis, Yale University, School of Management
- Patrick Bolton, Columbia University, Graduate School of Business
- Darrell Duffie, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
- Ralph Koijen, University of Chicago, Booth School of Business
- Toby Moskowitz, Yale University, School of Management
- Lasse H. Pedersen, (Chair), Copenhagen Business School
- Michael R. Roberts, University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School
- David S. Scharfstein, Harvard Business School
- Annette Vissing-Jørgensen, University of California, Berkeley
Find more information about the previous award winners here.