AQR Top Finance Graduate Award at CBS 2018
Center for Financial Frictions (FRIC) and the Department of Finance are proud to announce the AQR Top Finance Graduate Award at CBS 2018, which will be hosted on June 8, 2018 at Copenhagen Business School.
This award recognizes the most promising finance PhD graduates in 2018. Specifically, the award recognizes the graduates specializing in financial economics pursuing degrees in any field of study, e.g. business or economics, whose dissertation and broader research potential carry the greatest promise of making an impact on the finance practice and academia.
The 2018 winners are:
- Laura Blattner, Harvard University
- Emanuele Colonnelli, Stanford University
- Niels Joachim Gormsen, Copenhagen Business School
- Kilian Huber, London School of Economics
- Yueran Ma, Harvard University
- Yiming Ma, Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Scott Nelson, MIT Economics
Attendance to the award ceremony is free, but registration is required.
Registration deadline is May 31, 2018