Conference: Social Media for Social Purposes
Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility at Copenhagen Business School (cbsCSR, www.cbs.dk/cbscsr), together with University of Milan and Technical University of Denmark, is very pleased to invite academics and practitioners to attend the “Social Media for Social Purposes Conference” at CBS.
The “Social Media for Social Purposes Conference” provides a forum for scholars and practitioners to exchange knowledge and insights, and to set a new and interdisciplinary research agenda on the so far underexplored yet increasingly important, challenge for companies as well as for society: corporate engagement in social media for a social and/or environmental purpose.
Confirmed keynote speakers at the conference are;
- Professor Kellie McElhaney, Haas School of Business, Berkeley
- Professor Andrew Crane, Schulich School of Business, Toronto
- Professor Miriam Metzger, University of Southern California, Santa Barbara
Other confirmed prominent guests include:
- Professor Noshir Contractor, Northwestern University, Chicago
- Professor Charles Elkan, University of, California, San Diego
- Professor Eszter Hargittai, Northwestern University, Chicago
- Professor Friederike Schultz, VU University Amsterdam
- Professor Miriam Meckel, University of St. Gallen
For more information and the detailed programme, please visit the conference website.