Bachelor - language of teaching
|INTEREST AREAS||LANGUAGE OF TEACHING||ALPHABETICAL ORDER|
PROGRAMMES TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
BA in Information Management
The BA IM teaches you how companies work with data and information in a digitalised age. You will develop an understanding of digitalisation and knowledge creation in a business context - and learn how to develop and implement modern information solutions.
BSc in Business, Asian Language and Culture - Asian Studies Programme
The BSc ASP teaches you to work with international business economics in an Asian context. You will be given intercultural as well as language skills in Chinese or Japanese that will enable you to navigate better in the Asian business environment.
BSc in Business, Language and Culture
The BSc BLC teaches you about business conditions in the international market place and the cultural, economic and social differences that companies need to understand to do business in foreign markets. You will also gain language skills in German, French or Spanish.
BSc in Business Administration and Service Management
The BSc SEM combines economics with the special characteristics of a given service. You will gain an in-depth understanding of how to market, sell and organize a service in national as well as international environments.
BSc in Business Administration and Sociology
The BSc Soc teaches you how to understand companies and organisations in their context - and how to analyse the impact of the strategic choices and business decisions they make both within and outside the company.
BSc in International Business
The BSc IB gives you a broad understanding of business economics and strategy in a global context, and you learn how companies analyse and adapt to the challenges that arise when doing business internationally.
BSc in International Business and Politics
The BSc IBP teaches you how economic and political forces are shaping the globalised world - and how companies and political institutions adapt their business strategies and ways of working to meet political challenges.
BSc in International Shipping and Trade
The BSc Shipping provides you with an understanding of the context and strategies of the global shipping industry, and prepares you for efficiently planning and managing shipping operations.
PROGRAMMES TAUGHT IN DANISH
The following programmes are taught in Danish only. For more information please go to the Danish site.
- BA in English and Organizational Communication
- BA in European Business - offered for the last time in 2016
- BA in Intercultural Market Communication
- BSc in Economics and Business Administration
- BSc in European Business - offered for the first time in 2017. The description is on its way.
- BSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law
- BSc in Business Administration and Information Systems
- BSc in Business Administration and Management Science
- BSc in Business Administration and Organisational Communication
- BSc in Business Administration and Philosophy
- BSc in Business Administration and Project Management
- BSc in Business Administration and Psychology