Department of Management, Society and Communication
ICM has a track record as an engaged and innovative contributor to developing and delivering CBS’ portfolio of degree programmes. A dedicated and experienced corps of external teachers play a key role supporting us in our efforts to provide high quality education that combines theoretical rigour, relevance, and critical reflection. Drawing on their professional lives in the private and public sectors, our external teachers bring valuable insights into the classroom, enriching scholarly debates with perspectives from practice.
ICM is a significant supplier of and natural partner for developing new initiatives in
- Organisational Communication (Corporate Communication, Strategic Communication, Marketing Communication, Leadership Communication) related content.
- CSR and Sustainability related content, both as stand-alone courses and in collaboration with other (disciplinary) courses.
- Management/Business (which also includes the emerging/growth economies context dimension)/Leadership related content.
A substantial part of ICM’s teaching activities are today related to two degree programmes:
- BSc and MSc in Business, Language and Culture (at the master’s level with two concentrations,
Diversity and Change Management + Business and Development Studies)
- BSc and MSc in Business Administration and Organisational Communication
ICM faculty moreover teach at many other programmes, including the Full-Time MBA, Executive MBA and Executive Education; ENGAGE; CEMS MIM; BSc and MSc in International Business and Politics; the BSc Asia Studies Programme; BSc and MSc in Economics and Business Administration; MSc in IT and Business Administration; BA in Information Management,
At ICM it is important for us to take good care of our external teachers and make them feel at home at the department. We do our best to answer your questions and help you find your way in the complex CBS organization.
We hope you will find the information on these pages helpful.